You're the resentful adolescent star of your family's reality TV series one minute, and the next you're walking the runway for Tom Ford, Fendi, Victoria’s Secret and Versace, and the entire fashion world wants you in their photographs.
Welcome to Kendall Jenner's enamored world, where her personal style, we must say, is appealingly polished.
Kendall Jenner is busy transforming the clothes she wears on luxury runways into real life when she isn't walking the catwalk or filming a campaign. She is the epitome of runway to reality. The girl's got her style down pat, from black leather to tactical silhouettes. She has access to every designer in her Rolodex, after all, and isn't hesitant to try out new and old trends.
Jenner also has Marni Senofonte, Beyoncé's stylist, behind a majority of her widely publicized red carpet and street style looks. Despite her reputation as the slipshod KarJenner, her street style is usually stylish and casual. Take a peek at Kendall Jenner Street Style 2021 and learn how a Calabasas tomboy turned street style superstar.
Jenner has developed a really striking collection of street wear that relies on many classics, whether she's shopping with her sisters or is seen on her way to dinner with acquaintances. Baggy graphic tees, fitted shorts and black knee-high boots are examples of what we're talking about.
Check out the most iconic Kendall Jenner Street Style 2021 to find some substantial inspiration for manufacturing and selling right now.
1. Kendall Jenner wears her outfits with a casual competence that comes from years of being in the public spotlight. In late April, she was spotted wearing a broad-shouldered jacket and slinky leather trousers, an ensemble that hints at elevated origins. The 25-year-old fashionista wore a menswear-inspired oversized black blazer with a white crop top and a pair of vegan leather high-waisted trousers while strolling through New York's Tribeca area.
2. What's remarkable in this look is how much Jenner's wardrobe borrows from the most exciting menswear trends right now, and how good—even elegant—it looks in the wild. The aspiring tequila mogul's outfit—a button-up with a distinctly '90s volume, open and loose over a plain white tee tucked into navel-grazing pleated trousers that fell, with a full break, over kitten-heel sandals—just so happens to be one of our favorites from The Row's spring 2021 collection.
3. Over the weekend back in May, Kendall Jenner was spotted sporting a pair of traditional cowboy boots. The black and burgundy mid-height shoe had a square toe and a low heel, making it ideal for a day trip out in the sun in Los Angeles. This Kendall Jenner Street Style 2021 ensemble was completed with a black slip dress by St Agni with two side slits and a tie at the back.
4. Kendall Jenner gave us all a lesson in summer suiting when out in Los Angeles. To achieve a basic workwear style, the model and entrepreneur wore an oat-hued waistcoat with black, high-waisted, wide-legged suit trousers. She added camel and black shoes, tortoiseshell 1990s-style sunnies, and a vibrant checkerboard pattern bag by Stine Goya to give it a season-appropriate touch.
5. During London Fashion Week, the model was seen shopping at Louis Vuitton before going to the Burberry headquarters for a fitting. The starlet donned an all-black Matrix ensemble that included black Converse sneakers, a pair of black satin trousers, a black overcoat, a black jumper, and a black Burberry purse.
6. Kendall Jenner stepped out for some light shopping in New York, moving away from wearing skin-tight dresses after skin-tight dresses. The model wore a blue roll neck, a dark blue overshirt, Louis Vuitton purse, leather trousers, and white dad trainers, sticking to her tried and true figure-hugging top and statement trouser combo.
7. This is also exactly what one would wear to a nearby restaurant to get a Coke! The model made headlines when she wore this orange Bec & Bridge tank dress, and it's easy to see why. She accessorized with a white Prada bag and strappy jeweled heels.
8. Jenner's dress to the Wimbledon Men's Final demonstrated that even the coolest women have an inner prepster. Ralph Lauren designed a powder blue button-down blouse and a pair of fitted white shorts, both of which she wore. She rounded off her look with a pair of white Adidas sneakers, proving that she's never overdressed.
9. Kendall Jenner walked the virtual front row for Burberry's AW21 presentation in a leather trench coat and nude mesh mules. For the digital event, the 25-year-old posed with her Doberman Pyro, whom she referred to as her "real son" in her Instagram stories.
10. The last on the Kendall Jenner Street Style 2021 list dates back to when the supermodel was seen out in Miami with her close friend and fellow supermodel Joan Smalls, both dressed in all-pink ensembles. Jenner donned a For Love And Lemons zebra-print mini dress and glittering pink heels by Amina Muaddi, who recently joined Rihanna's Fenty line.
Jenner is imparting style lessons in her Everygirl street-style outfits when she isn't setting the red carpet aflame in Balmain, Calvin Klein and Giambattista Valli. Jenner's recent series of ‘fits is simple, comfortable, and exceedingly easy, mainly eschewing the eye-catching aesthetics of standard IG fit-pic fare (though, inescapably, IG is where they end up).
Her excellent taste looks infectious. Devin Booker, the Suns shooting guard and Jenner's boyfriend, was recently photographed by her side, dressed in a baggy, all-black ensemble with some ante-upping rare Jordans.
Curious about what consumers will want to wear as the world slowly rises, dusts itself off, and returns to normalcy? We believe they would enjoy what Kendall is flaunting.