The H&M fashion house is mainly known for its daring and dreamy aesthetic that always has a modern coolness to it.
This article provides you with the best information that meets all of your requirements. We have based our evaluations on the following parameters:
· History of Sandra Mansour
· Collaboration of Sandra Mansour X H&M
· Sandra Mansour’s Inspiration
· Sandra Mansour, an Inspiration for all the designers
Sandra Mansour was born and raised in Beirut, Lebanon. Sandra started with dressing up her dolls with whatever scrap of fabric she could find. Her love for art and painting and her passion for fashion designing inspired her to combine art and textures into wearable designs.
In 2010, Sandra Mansour the brand was born and was exclusively for women. Sandra Mansour is a Lebanese designer, known for her expertise in lux-evening wear and wedding dresses. She is an expert in couture-level details that include sequins, beading, and embroideries.
Sandra Mansour, who collaborated with the Swedish Brand H&M, is the first-ever Arab designer to collaborate with the fashion giant. For the Sandra Mansour H&M collaboration, she was inspired by the elements of nature and some female artists like Dorothea Tanning, Toyen, Bibi Zoghe, and Lena Leclercq. The main aim of this collection is a feminine and strong range of skirts, blouses and dresses.
This collection of Sandra Mansour H&M is titled ‘’Fleur du Soleil’’. Sandra in her collection wanted to tell the story of the sun and sunflower, which indicates and reminds of light and hope, the most important element that the world needs in this current situation. Sandra Mansour H&M in her collection gives an important message of “not taking yourself too seriously and being true to yourself” to all the females.
The biggest source of inspiration for Sandra Mansour is her paintings, books, and her love for literature. She was first fascinated by a long emerald dress worn by her mom. She was captivated.
Sandra Mansour H&M allows you to be spontaneous and have fun. The collection is comfortable to wear and if you wear something that feels comfortable, it automatically reflects in your confidence.
Sandra Mansour, an Inspiration for All the Designers
Sandra Mansour, rather than building her brand on luxury evening wear has built her name with contemporary ready to wear pieces, designed to be mixed and matched, that is appealing to all kinds of personalities. She adds couture-level details in her collection including sequins, beading and embroidery techniques that she mastered during the stint at Elie Saab.
· Sandra Mansour’s designs are comfortable yet chic with an approach of less is more, which completely defines her Swiss and Lebanese roots.
· She mastered the tricks of the trade from Elie Saab and has experience in textiles, fabrics, cuts, embroidery, sequins, and prints.
· Sandra Mansour established her workshop in 2010 in Beirut and started her career as a fashion designer.
· She has built a loyal fan base in less than a decade, which includes dressing up a Russian Designer Ekaterina Malysheva for her wedding, Lady Gaga, and Gigi Hadid.
Sandra Mansour X H&M Collaboration
Sandra Mansour H&M represents her country.
· This collaboration is all about the energy and expertise of the designer, Sandra Mansour.
· Sandra Mansour represents Lebanese culture, which will make H&M much more diverse in their collection.
· She expresses the power of femininity through her clothes that the H&M customers would be able to experience.
· Sandra Mansour is an excellent storyteller; she expresses through her designs, which are like modern fairytales.
· She is best known for her dresses, her light and sensitive work, which is dark and decadent at the same time.
· Sandra Balances femininity with edginess in her designs, which made her an ideal designer for collaboration.
Sandra Mansur H&M, who collaborated with a Swedish high street Brand H&M is the first Arab designer, who is an inspiration for all designers. Her “Fleur du Soleil” collection is an excellent piece of art that represents nature and Lebanese culture beautifully. She also achieved a loyal fan base in an experience of less than a decade, which includes dressing up prominent celebrities. Sandra Mansour H&M collaboration makes the H&M collection much more diverse, that more customers would be able to experience it.