Summary- One of the biggest trends we're seeing for summer is a return to bold prints and shades. Think big and bright floral patterns or graphic stripes in eye-catching colors. If you're not into prints, don't worry – solid neon hues will also be immense this season. No matter your style, there's sure to be a bold shade that speaks to you.
If you keep up with those ever-fashionably-chic bloggers, you might have noticed that 80s fashion trends have gradually reappeared for the last few years and come back to our closets. While there are different styles from all decades that come back to our wardrobes again now and then (or maybe we're more comfortable than before, turning parts of pop culture icons into the trend? We don't know), these trends aren't going anywhere anytime soon.
Summer trends are ever-changing, and it can be hard to keep up with the latest trends. However, we've got you covered! Here are the top summer fashion trends for 2022 that you need to know about.
There is no doubt that millennials have significantly impacted the fashion industry. From influencing clothing design to dictating what is considered "in style," this age group has made its mark. And it looks like their influence also walked out in pride in 2022. Here are some of the top summer trends that millennials dictated in 2022-
1. Comfort is vital – We all know that millennials love being comfortable. And, when it comes to fashion, they are all about finding pieces they can relax in. Think yoga pants, oversized sweaters, and leggings.
2. Casual Chic – While comfort is essential, millennials also want to look good. They don't want to sacrifice style for comfort. This is where the "casual chic" trend comes in. This look is about pairing relaxed, comfortable pieces with more put-together items to create an effortless look.
3. Athleisure – The athleisure trend has been popular for a few years and doesn't show any signs of slowing down. Millennials love being able to wear their workout clothes out and about.
4. Vintage – Millennials love vintage everything! And that includes clothing. They are always looking for unique pieces that give them a sense of individuality.
Plenty of summer trends for 2022 flipped the industry on its head. Here are a few of our favorites:
As we bid farewell to 2022, we welcome a new year and new fashion trends! Let's take time and look back at the top 2022 summer trends. This summer, from sparkling jewelry to bold prints, was about making a statement. So, whether you're hitting the beach or the streets, be sure to do it in style with these top trends.
1. First up, we've seen a lot of pastel colors and floaty fabrics. Think baby blue sundresses and soft pink cropped tops.
2. Another big trend we're seeing is bold prints.
3. Rise in sustainable fashion
4. Whatever your style may be, there's sure to be a summer fashion trend that you'll love!