More and more brands today are becoming conscious of eco-friendly fashion and offering sustainable products. In this blog, we’ll introduce you to 16 eco-friendly designer dresses that can inspire your next collection!
1. The Cleo mini dress: The Rare & Fair brand produces their exclusive Cleo mini dress from pure and sustainable silk from Thailand. The dress comes with hand-dyed certification..
2. Clare adjustable cotton midi dress: This midi dress, launched by the Guardi, is made from organic cotton. It's very comfortable to wear and is ideal for all hours of the day. This eco-friendly fashion wear is available with oversized sleeves and fashionable side pockets.
3. Oceana dress: Passion Lilie has produced this unique Oceana dress that is made up of cotton. It is one of the fashion trends that are perfect for a capsule wardrobe. It is available with darts and a fabric belt that gives a tailored style.
4. Cecelia maxi dress: The brand Thought has come up with the Cecelia maxi dress that is made up of hemp and organic cotton. This eco-friendly fashion dress comes with beautiful stripes and a belt to go around the body.
5. Chrysalis Cardi: Chrysalis Cardi design by Encircled is made with the Lenzin Modal fabric. It is a unique dress that is manufactured in eight different ways. It's a form fitting dress that is available in five colors.
6. Haruko dress: Two Days Off offers this deadstock cotton Haruko dress which looks like a staple for every fashionista’s wardrobe. It’s available with a long belt that cinches at the waist and few large pockets because everybody loves them!
7. Elana cozy up dress: The Elana cozy-up dress is made of hemp, tencel, and recycled polyester. This eco-friendly fashion product is manufactured by PrAna. It has odor-decreasing elements that can be used for outings under the sun.
8. Mika T-shirt dress: This highly sustainable t-shirt is made up of bamboo and organic cotton fabric. The t-shirt is relaxed and available in V-neck. Because of the environmentally friendly nature of the t-shirt, it feels breathable, breezy, and silky soft.
9. Darcey dress: The Darcey dress designed by Tonlé, which is famous for producing zero-waste fabric, is one of the best products of sustainable fashion trends.
10. Neptune tank dress: Outerknown is well known for its eco-friendly fashion. Their bestselling Neptune tank dress is made of hemp and tencel, making it a comfortable choice for day-long wear.
11. Reese dress: Ably is a brand that makes the Reese dress with modal fabric. It is a very comfortable and classic dress, and its eco-friendly fabric helps to get rid of odors, stains, and liquids. This dress is available at an affordable price too.
12. Rita wrap dress: Liz Alig uses recycled polyester blend fabric to make this dress. This handmade dress is manufactured in a small Cambodian factory.
As we can see, global designer brands are setting a trend by bringing forward their unique offerings in a sustainable fashion. Our advice to brands is to start investing in sustainable fashion right now. This will ensure market domination in the coming decades. If you need a reliable sustainable manufacturer, we at Fashinza would love to find the right match for you!