The latest trend of clothing has revolutionized in a large way to those our forefathers were using in their twenties and thirties. Moreover, a modern man desires a cool look. He chooses an attire that is stylish as well as comfortable to wear. So, whatever he dresses up, his motto is to stand out from the crowd. This philosophy has inspired many to become trendsetters. There are reasons which provoked those men's trending clothing styles. Further, with minimal efforts to dress up, today’s modern men have chosen an innovative way of looking fashionable. Even simple linen shirts, trousers, or ordinary shoes could be noticed in every emerging fashion brand today.
The choice of a modern man is starkly better than our ancestors. The concept of menswear varieties is plenty. A senior menswear editor, Jian De Leon of WGSN, a famous trend forecasting company, expressed that fashion is transitional.
Statistics reveal that there has been a speedy hike in the menswear business over the years. From 29 billion in 2015, it is estimated to rise to 33 billion by 2020. Retail analysts suggest that the maximum expenditure of disposable money is on clothes. The modern men won't think before spending on a $100 tee or $200 on a pair of denim. Moreover, this behavioral practice has emerged from the idea that a greater price would render better quality; men want the best.
The executive director of Esquire, Michael Hainey, addressed the style statement as adulterating the lives of men. Additionally, he added that style has no links to age or generation, and the visible transition is welcoming. From research, it can be understood that men have developed a sensibility of what they wear. Furthermore, from the surveys, it can be deduced that nobody wishes to compromise quality, no matter how expensive the product. In the context of looks, durability, and fitness, the brand loyalty of a product can be managed.
The menswear section of clothing is quite dynamic. Simultaneously, a company’s success relies on how quickly it can cope with the latest fashion trends. Moreover, a marketplace is a vital avenue to measure how brands provide runaway clothes. It would be very unpleasant to keep customers waiting for the desired runway item. By the time the item is made available, a new fashion may be in. Hence, there is a possibility the customer will change his preference.
Bonobos is a renowned brand in men's trending clothing styles. Their fame is associated with the sale of a million pairs of Chinos. Predominantly focusing on consumer models has resulted in the increased formation of brands. The CEO of Bonobos, Andy Dunn, has expressed his views on the core habits of guys. He believes that males are the laziest species in the human race. Further, according to him, the guys are prone to stride the paths with fewer hindrances.
Online shopping trends have made the guys even lazier. Courtesy IoT(Internet of things), internet facilities, and apps, men around the globe can explore their favorite brands and select from the multiple offers the brands have to offer. Social outreach became a great advantage to the business.
● Men's trending clothing styles enthusiasts were limited
● Bloggers and influencers paved the way for people around the globe
● At an initial stage, bloggers used to narrate the history of clothing. They recommended brands and shared dressing tips on their blogs
● Some of the popular blog posts of yesteryears were Four Pin, Ask Andy About Clothes, The Sartiolist, etc.
● The main intention of the blog posts was to introduce laymen to the world of clothing trends. Besides, groom them to become stylists in appearance.
● The possibilities of Instagram were felt manifold. The bloggers especially found this app quite happening. They could cut short the page counts they were supposed to produce.
● The hashtags on Instagram are a promotional tool to reach a larger fashion-conscious mass of consumers.
● Moreover, #Menswear or hashtag-specific consumers have provided a greater window to reach more and more fashion enthusiasts.
● Most of the blogs from male influencers represent gorgeous models. Blogs like I am Galla or My belongings give an impression of how the blogs look like.
Fashion experts predict that menswear will surpass womenswear demands in the coming years. Further, social media has played a vital role in promoting new men's trending clothing styles to people and communities in the past few years. The introduction of online shopping has indeed influenced men at large. Jian Deleon of WGSN has expressed his view about menswear. He feels masculinity is knowing about the likes and dislikes of people besides knowing about oneself. Then, customizing the shape of style is most valued.
Men's fashion styles have been a neglected topic for a long time. But, things have changed in recent times. The type of dresses the people in their 20s or 30s do not match the clothes worn by people of the same age group. Modern men are more critical of their appearance. Notably, stores around the US prove how fashion has changed. Social media today has created quite a happening platform to showcase fashion statements. Bloggers and influencers have contributed immensely to connecting many fashion-conscious people. Instagram followers have benefited greatly. Visit Fashinza to know more about men's trending clothing styles.