List of Wholesalers For Popular Decorator Fabrics
The first impression is the lasting impression – a saying that we often refer to when talking of personal interactions. However, the same is equally true of interaction with spaces. Hotel lounges, malls, shops, boutiques, theatres, homes or offices, whatever space you can think of, have their own distinguished appearance.
Whenever you enter any space, the first aspect that you take in is the décor of the place. Are the curtains ornamental? Are there too many chairs, or how are the chairs arranged? Is the whole look one of clutter or carefully-chosen placement of each article? Without realising it, these are some of the questions we start asking and answering for ourselves. Thus, as with any person, the appearance or décor of a place is extremely important, if you want to make an impression.
What are your tools of choice when it comes to deciding and working on the appearance of any place? One of the most important aspects is the fabric that is used to make up a place. Ask any interior designer and they will immediately tell you the significance of choosing the right decorator fabric – material, colour, design pattern – there are so many things to be considered.
Finding the best Decorator Fabrics Suppliers
What if you choose the best decorator fabric to go with your idea of how the place is to be designed, and it does not arrive at the right time? Sounds like a nightmare! That is why it is crucial to have the right network of suppliers who can supply the right fabric of the best quality, in the required quantity, and at the right location. But how do you find such suppliers?
The traditional way is to visit the industry trade events and to keep building networks. While that is a great way, it has the potential problem of some suppliers still defaulting. You may build a reliable network over time using this method, but that is sure to involve a lot of trial and error. Instead, you could head over to a fashion B2B eCommerce website like Fashinza that has some of the most extensive listings of suppliers with a lot of detailed information about them, and a team working towards ensuring that you get the right order at the right time. Here are some of the most popular wholesalers offering decorator fabrics.
List of Wholesalers dealing in Decorator Fabrics
- KD Furnishing, Mumbai – Working in the industry from the year 2015, KD Furnishing is a sole proprietorship firm based out of Mumbai. They deal with all types of decorator fabrics including sofa fabrics, curtain fabrics, and table linen. One of the most important reasons for their popularity is their affordable pricing together with the high quality of the materials. This makes working within a budget easy, while still being assured of the right materials being available at the right time. They accept payments via multiple modes and all the shipments are made via the roadways. If you are in Mumbai or nearby areas, this is a great option to look into, especially if you are working with tight client budgets.
- Pravin Kumar & Co., Mumbai – A well-established and reputed firm in Mumbai, the company was established back in 1990. The invaluable experience and expertise that they bring in for their customers is a great advantage. Dealing in all types of decorator fabrics like curtains, tapestry, sofa, and chair furnishings, they also have a standardised quality check process in line with International Standards. This ensures that you get only the best quality materials, and at the promised time. The exclusive designs and variety of options available in terms of materials are a big draw for their products. The company also provides international shipping to locations in the Middle East and SouthEast Asia.
- The Furnishing Store, Jalandhar – Beginning in the year 2016 as a Sole Proprietorship firm, the company has fast grown in reputation, thanks to their quality products and professional service delivery. They wholesale all types of decorator fabrics including those for table mats, curtains, cushions, sofa, and mattresses. The company prides itself on its customer-centric approach and is ready to go the extra mile to ensure the best results for its customers. The value for money material along with timely delivery make it a great choice, especially for designers based in North India and the Delhi NCR region.
- Misona World, Jaipur – Located in the pink city of Jaipur, they are a partnership firm and a reputed wholesaler in the region. They specialise in different types of decorator fabrics like curtains, table linen, kitchen linen, bed covers, designer bed sheets, cushion covers, and chair fabrics. Ensuring transport by road as well as by air, they are one of the most reliable suppliers in the country. Short delivery times, high-quality material, and careful packaging make their services stand out in the market of decorator fabrics.
- The Ideayas, Delhi – This company from the capital of the country is known as much for its designer fabrics as it is known for the quality delivery. Wholesalers of decorator fabrics like window curtains, door curtains, table linen, and bed linen, they also deal in materials like Assam Sil, Tussar Silk, and viscose fabric. Whether you are looking for specialised materials like exclusive silks or designer decorator fabrics, you can find everything with them. The availability of materials with the additional assurance of on-time delivery makes them one of the most popular wholesalers in the Delhi NCR Region.
This list is by no means exhaustive, and is only indicative of the choice available on the Fashinza platform. So, head to Fashinza now, and explore what other alternatives are available within your budget and specifications. You can connect with the suppliers, manufacturers as well as your peers on the platform since it is designed to cater exclusively to the fashion industry. If you need anything related to fashion – be it decorator fabrics, certified materials, or a reliable supplier – you are sure to find it on Fashinza.