20 Different Female and Male Mannequin Poses to Experiment With
In recent times, mannequins have become more than just a way to exhibit clothing, they are a way to reinforce a brand’s values. Retailers are starting to recognize that using audience-specific mannequins help customers relate to the brand, resulting in loyalty.
How do mannequins play an important role in the fashion business?
According to a recent report, the worldwide mannequin market size rose to $1.2 billion in 2020 and is predicted to cross $1.5 billion by the end of 2027, with a compound annual growth rate of 2.8%. According to experts, the sell-through rate of clothing shown on mannequins is historically high. This is because mannequins provide clients visual cues as to what is fashionable, swiftly demonstrate how an outfit might be put together, and, on occasions, assist buyers in determining how items will fit without them having to enter the changing room.
Athleta, a well-known apparel business, stated that it would be expanding its sizing across its inventory, with over 500 designs available in sizes XXS to 3X or 00 to 26. Size-inclusive mannequins displaying various athletic stances such as jogging, stretching, meditating, and handstands were installed in their stores, thereby displaying the brand’s inclusive values and a well-rounded approach to fitness.
A brand’s products and values can be displayed through a variety of mannequins and their diverse poses. Here are 20 different female and male mannequin poses to experiment with:
- Yoga pose – Male and female mannequins in yoga poses can be attractive to people who practice it regularly. They look for comfortable and stretchable yet skin-hugging apparel for their exercise. Arranging mannequins in yoga poses offer a modern aesthetic that demonstrates a strong attitude that is adaptable, casual, and elegant.
- Repeating poses – Bold and beautiful women aligned with a combination of repeating poses. With their dynamic stances and a hint of sex appeal, these mannequins make a great impression. The planned repetition of positions gives a stunning impression, particularly for high fashion, nightwear or legwear.
- Ramp walk style – Poses that create awe-striking effects and display the attitude of fashionable models. It is ideal for displaying the latest trends.
- Male mannequins sitting pose – It emphasizes the casual vibe of clothes wear, as one of the mannequins rests on a chair, and the other reclines on it. These semi-realistic abstract mannequins capture the simple yet sober style of today’s men.
- Badminton players – The combination of 3-4 male mannequins displayed in badminton stances show that one does not have to compromise on style for comfort in the court.
- Creating a mannequin spot – A mannequin display spot decorated with a combo of male and female mannequins flaunting different poses at the same place makes for a well-rounded display of a collection.
- Plus size para-sport mannequin – Nike has introduced gym wear for plus size women. It makes them seem inclusive and hence, more attractive to the audience.
- Window Olympic display – Female mannequins in the running pose while wearing different apparel with sports shoes can be a great window display encouraging sports and celebrating important events like the Olympics.
- Headless male mannequins in running pose – Nike offers a pack of three sportswear for men featured in the mannequin below. It is great for displaying products that you offer in packs. For instance, people would prefer to buy three instead of one if the price of three is in discounted form.
- Football pose – A male mannequin immersed in playing football is the ultimate football jersey display mannequin for all passionate players and lovers of football.
- Jogging poses – A group of male mannequins shown jogging is an excellent way to showcase the range of athletic clothing a brand offers.
- Dance poses – Eye-catching realistic mannequins with properly defined face features engaged in dance moves are for youngsters who are planning to participate in some dance event or parties.
- Couple dance – Male and female mannequins engrossed in slow dance moves are ideal for couples looking to match or complement each other’s clothings in some party or ceremony.
- Formal wear – Both male and female mannequins wearing tuxedo suits with neckties, representing the office-going boys and girls of today’s generation. These mannequins will grab the attention of people looking for high-quality formal wear.
Image Ref: https://www.pngwing.com/en/free-png-sfhga
- Chatting mannequins – Two female mannequins chatting with each other while wearing comfortable yet trendy attires. Women who love to hang out and spend time with their friends can opt for these dresses.
- Monsoon wear – The semi-abstract mannequins without legs or face features but having normal-looking hands and upper body displaying monsoon special attires. If your store changes collection according to occasions and weather, then these mannequins can be perfect for your monsoon collection.
- Fairytale dresses – Mannequins without legs wearing beautifully designed dresses. Women looking for their dream attire for their special day can be fascinated with these kinds of displays.
- Wedding dresses – Golden-colored mannequins standing with one hand on the waist. The golden mannequins depicting the bride are as dazzling as their dresses and offer a sneak peek into how a would-be bride will appear while wearing these gowns.
- Fitness enthusiast – Female mannequin shown to tie the shoelace and getting prepared for jogging represents millennials who try to keep themselves fit and active and are looking for flexible and comfortable clothing for their fitness sessions.
Image Ref: https://id.pinterest.com/pin/86905467798999916/
- Winter wear – Female and male mannequins wearing winter dresses and with appropriately defined hands and legs without any facial features. Let the shoppers embrace winter in style by imagining themselves in these attires through these male and female mannequins.
Incorporating mannequins in a unique way can be an excellent marketing strategy. You can flaunt your special collection by selecting out-of-the-box mannequin poses. People should be able to see themselves reflected in the mannequins, therefore making them unique, trendy, and appealing.
One of the most essential aspects in introducing your best-selling collection through realistic mannequins is to launch the fashion products by connecting with the best manufacturers in the industry. Fashinza takes up the responsibilities, from designing to delivery, so that you can launch your trendy collection in a fast and effective manner.