Share This Article
Wrangler is an American manufacturing company of jeans and other clothing especially worn for work. The brand is owned by Kontoor Brands Inc., which also owns a popular brand Lee. Wrangler has been an iconic brand, almost a synonym for authentic American-style clothing. It has been enjoying an unshakable reputation all over the world for more than 70 years. With its legacy rooted in the American West, the brand is committed to offering unmatched quality and timeless designs. It has a good collection for men, women, and children making them feel great.
The brand is available in most of the retail stores worldwide, including brand flagship stores in Denver and Dallas, mass-market retailers, department stores, western outfitters and
specialty shops online too.
Now ATG also for Women
Wrangler had earlier launched an All-Terrain Gear (ATG) range in 2019 for men. The men’s collection included durable, high-performance clothing designed for everyday wear. Now they are planning to expand on manufacturing leggings, joggers, T-shirts, shorts, and anoraks designed for women. Jenni Broyles, vice president and general manager of Wrangler, emphasis on comfort and versatility.
The brand works with a diligent team that has researched the needs of women consumers.
Wrangler’s ATG line for women was crafted keeping outdoor usage in mind. It has unique features such as in-built UPF 50 protection, having water-repelling material which is easy to dry. The stand-out pieces of this brand includes boot-cut stretch pants and cargo leggings, a half-zip windbreaker and a pair of joggers with a comfortable waist, side utility pockets and articulated knees. This range is designed to help women move with ease throughout their day. As the ATG for men received huge success, the following expansion is therefore natural and appreciated.
Comfort and Sustainability
Sustainability is the core of the brand. The products of this brand are made from recycled polyester and other eco-friendlier materials such as organic cotton. The stretchy and reliable fabrics wick away moisture inside and repel water outside, leaving the feeling comfy no matter how rugged the landscape may be. This collection promises to offer high-performance clothing that looks great, protects from the elements and adds comfort to outdoor expeditions.
Key products and their features
- Cargo Legging, features a zip-stash pocket at the back waist, a scuff guard panel at the bottom hems, and has cargo pockets.
- Cargo Boot Stretch Pant has in-built UPF 50 protection, water repellent and is a quick-dry material, it has a reinforced kick panel with a roll-up leg system and articulated knees.
- Trail Jogger consists of waist comfort and side utility pockets, with articulated knees made from recycled material.
- The collection of shorts includes the Skort, Corduroy Hike Short and Athletic Style Trail Short.
- Shirts include a Knit Tee, Knit Tank and Mixed Material Utility Shirt.
- The line also features a colorful half zip Windbreaker Anorak with a vented back yoke and an elasticized cuff, hem and hood.
As functional designs still remain vital in today’s Wrangler’s world, they are dedicated to improving the everyday functionality of jeans adapting to modern looks and needs. Jeans which are worn by millions of people every day have achieved interesting heights in their hands. The brand also feels responsible to save planet Earth against harmful materials. It has also been working to attain uncompromised sustainability goals through ambitious industrial practices.